DMCA and Copyright Policy
**Last Updated:** [2023-10-25]
Welcome to HesabTube (“Website,” “we,” “our,” “us”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are dedicated to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and related copyright laws. This DMCA and Copyright Policy outlines our processes for receiving and addressing copyright infringement claims.
2. Contact Information
If you believe that your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
– Your name and contact information.
– A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
– A description of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a specific URL or other identifying information.
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
3. Submitting a DMCA Takedown Notice
Please submit your DMCA takedown notice to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
4. Takedown Process
Upon receiving a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will take the following actions:
– Acknowledge receipt of your notice.
– Investigate the claim.
– Remove or disable access to the infringing material.
– Notify the alleged infringer of the claim and the takedown.
– Counter-notification: If the alleged infringer believes the content was removed in error, they can submit a counter-notification.
5. False Claims
Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to legal liability. If you are unsure whether the material you are reporting is, in fact, infringing, you may wish to contact an attorney before filing a notice.
6. Copyright Protection
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect the same in return. We do not allow the unauthorized use of our copyrighted content.
7. Legal Disclaimer
This policy is provided for informational purposes and is not intended as legal advice. For legal advice or assistance, consult with an attorney.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.